Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: social media marketing
Many start ups entrepreneurs are unprepared for the trials and tribulations of being an entrepreneur. They try different approaches and different tactics that do not always side in their favor. They may have tried a brilliant idea or approach with all their energy and enthusiasm to only quit after the 2nd or 3rd attempt. They get discouraged and quit because people are not coming in droves to buy their products and services. Does this sound like someone you know?
Successful marketing is developed over time and consistent in its messaging efforts. The more and … Read the rest
Social media is where the action is so if you have not started yet you better get tweeting. Twitter is adding 500K new followers every day. Twitter is real time conversation sharing but it needs to be used with a strategy to be successful in business. There is no sense in tweeting your update if no one is going to pay attention to it. If you do not tweet intentionally, you are wasting value time and even money.
To get the most out of the Twitter experience, you need to know the 5 Rights in order to get the biggest … Read the rest
Building a online community of followers was quite foreign to me when I first started my business. As I did some research, I became very excited.
Not only does having a website – give you a global presence, you can now build relationships all over the world. Talk about leverage and opportunities to make an impact world wide.
At the same time I became overwhelmed and did not know where to start. Perhaps you can relate to this.
Thankfully, I did not pull out any hair but began to focus on learning about one area … Read the rest
Would you like to get more followers, find your ideal customers, and reach more people with your message? Are you getting overwhelmed by the Twitter Buzz? Who would have thought that 140 characters could have such punch? Twitter is more than people posting what they are up to or what they eating. Twitter is a very effective business tool if used correctly.
Twitter can do the following for you if used with intention:
- Build and nurture a community or tribe of followers – In order to build your community, you need to interact with the people who comment or
List building or what some people refer to as their database is the key to moving prospects to becoming your customers. You must find a way to build relationships that matter so they can get to know, like, and trust you. There is no secret sauce – you must be you – genuine and unique.
Ways You Can Build Your List:
- Host a Teleseminar – Do a live call and let people hear about all the great information you know and can share to make their businesses and lives better. Better yet, joint venture or collaborate – you can gain