- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: choices
I am in the midst of obtaining my certification in Emotional Intelligence and we were discussing the downsides of possessing too much of a strong characteristic. It got me thinking about a blog post I recently wrote called Time to Shift from Challenges to Opportunity. I am not second guessing what I wrote, however, I can see how people may see me as somewhat of a Pollyanna or someone wearing rose coloured glasses or even a blue sky thinker.
I do believe that you can create some of your circumstances with the power of your mind and how you … Read the rest
Everyone has a choice to create the happiness and the life of their dreams. Yet, few will take the initiative to actually make things happen. They come up with all the reasons they can not have what they want.
There are many excuses everything from: the dog to the kids, to my spouse or partner, to heap load of debt or no money, to I have a headache or I need to wash my hair. Think about your excuses.
How committed are you to your dream of creating a lifestyle of your dreams?
How committed are you to growing a … Read the rest
We can all come up with an excuse as to “why” today might not be the right time or place to take action.
I am tired of hearing excuses from people with so much potential to make positive change in the world. Many sit on the sidelines just waiting for life to say “Hello, it’s your turn.” These people have worked hard long hours yet continually postpone their success. Why?
Time stops for no one.
“The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.” – George Bernard Shaw
You may even challenge my reasons … Read the rest