- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: process
Many organizations are working toward building a culture of hiring diverse groups of people to meet the demands of their organizations. They are being asked to do more with less. The right people must be in the right job. The resources of time, money, and people are limited.
I had the opportunity to interview the Acting Sergeant of the local police service and discover what they look for when hiring their team. The police service looks at building a diverse team that they believe will draw on the strengths of the individuals and create a cohesive unit. In the police … Read the rest
It would be great if all businesses ran like a well-oiled machine. Do you want to go on a vacation without worrying about your business?
Do you want to help your employees cope even if you are out from business for a day or more?
Remember it is about working on your business NOT in your business.
Implement systems and processes that will be efficient for your employees and convenient for your partners and customers.
When you have clear systems and processes you will be able to use your time accordingly and become more productive.