- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: overcome perfection
Are you overwhelmed by what you have to get done?
Have you started to procrastinate?
Are you afraid that you are going to miss a deadline?
Are you avoiding doing things because you think you may fail or even succeed?
Here are some tips to help you get control of all the things you need to get done:
- Get clear on what you want to achieve.
- Plan Your day.
- Focus on your day with intention.
- Chunk your project or list into smaller pieces.
- Get rid of the distractions around you.
- Don’t wait for perfect – take inspired action!
Watch … Read the rest