Tagsachievement appreciative inquiry asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: telling stories
Dr. Mark Goulston
Widely regarded as a “people hacker,” Dr. Goulston began his career as an interventional psychiatrist focusing on suicide and violence intervention and prevention and UCLA professor of psychiatry. He then extended his work to training FBI and police hostage negotiators and then to the corporate world and NGOs.
His “people hacking” has now extended to, “hacking genius,” and he has recently been speaking, writing and providing webinars on “Insanely Great! How to Think Like Steve Jobs.” Along with that he helps companies to … Read the rest
“When you put together deep knowledge about a subject that intensely matters to you, charisma happens. You gain courage to share your passion, and when you do that, folks follow.”
― Jerry Porras
Think about a leader you know who alive or dead who has demonstrated charisma. They are the leader who is described as having an “aura” or a presence. They are that person who walks into a room that grants people’s attention.
Who is that person?
You suddenly become curious as they light up … Read the rest
Have you ever woke up from a dream startled and upright imagining yourself in front of an audience and you did not know what to say? Whether you are in front of one person or many, I have learned that there are several things you can do to make a great presentation. Now wipe the sweat from your brow, what I have to share with you is not rocket science but very simple lessons that can help you take a good presentation and make it great!
- Know Your Audience. It is very important to know the 5 W’s and the