Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: quick shifts
Debra Kasowski interviews Sheila Unqiue about 3 Quick Shifts to Self Empowerment.
When it comes to self-empowerment:
- Acknowledge yourself as your own leading authority when it comes to your life and yourself.
- Awareness. Becoming aware of what’s going on in yoru world because there will be people who will show up with messages as to where you need to go for information.
- Asking. When you are in a place where you do not know something or you are looking for information. The very first type of self-empowering question you could ask is, “What?” What is this for me? Where can