Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: increased productivity
Do you know anyone who prepares and plans for the next day? Do you know anyone who reflects on their day and journals points of gratitude? Do you know anyone who wishes that they could stretch their day into the 25th hour? Is that someone you?
Intention living is all about planning and tracking events. Planning means preparing all the pieces you need for smooth execution of a project or task. This can be as simple as having your lunch ready in the fridge or an outfit laid out on the bed. You are ready to take on the day. … Read the rest
Outsourcing is one of the keys to success that is often overlooked. All too often we look at projects and think,”Well I can do it faster or better.” The trouble starts when it is an area that you’re not passionate or gifted in, so why not delegate to or hire someone who is passionate and gifted in this area. Here are three reasons why you should be outsourcing:
- Save Time. We all have the same 24 hours in a day, 168 hours in a week, and 8736 hours in a year, yet we are needing more time to get all
Time is one of those areas that many of us take for granted one day or another. Have you ever tried tracking your time? I have. Have you ever had some tell you where you could fit in a healthy meal or some exercise? I have. Have you ever challenged yourself to see what you could get done in 20 minutes? I have. Imagine what you could do in twenty minutes.
What would your business be like if you did the following for twenty minutes here or twenty minutes there?
- Write a blog or an article.
- Read a book on