- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: Gps Your Best Life
Episode 25- Influence Starts in Your Own Mind
Many people look for influence outside of themselves first when all along that influence starts with one’s self. You have to believe in the possibilities and the ability to make things happen before you can share ideas and opportunities with others so they see the vision that you do. Far too many people, feel that they have no control over their situation to they fail to take action. Pastor Joel Osteen has a book called, The Power of I … Read the rest
GPS Your Best life…The What and the Why Make the HOW possible!
Charmaine Hammond & Debra Kasowski
Have you ever been lost or wondered what you should do next?
“If you don’t know where you are going, how can you expect to get there?” This is a quote by Basil S. Walsh.
The challenge for many people is knowing where they want to go, and what they want to have, be and achieve.
Imagine going to a mega mall that you have never been to, one where you could get lost in the parking lot, let alone in the mall. … Read the rest
Written by Debra Kasowski & Charmaine Hammond
Have you noticed all the bright shiny objects out there?
New opportunities are constantly being presented to us. I know you must have seen them. A flicker here. A flicker there. Some days I may think you have had whiplash due to turning your head and checking out all the new things you can try or learn. The world has some pretty exciting things going on and some people seem to be cruising to the top yet you might be wondering why you are not moving at the speed others people are. Perhaps … Read the rest