Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: business failure
Before I share the deadly mistake, I want to share with you what nurses and entrepreneurs have in common that motivates them in their role. Nurses and entrepreneurs care about others, whether it be nursing them back to health and wellness or being the solution to a customer’s problems – they care!
Business is about opening up a dialogue and creating deeper connections from conversation and making a difference. There are many reasons businesses are formed but I truly believe that they are formed so that they can serve others in a big way.
The fashion and beauty industry … Read the rest
Travelling to different parts of the world is one of my favorite things to do. In order to spread my wings I must travel on wings. Yes – an airplane! Before every departure the cabin crew demonstrates or shows you the video of what to do in case of emergency. The message is consistent and a great reminder every time I watch it- put the oxygen mask on yourself FIRST!
Why? If you cannot look after yourself (and this goes for your business and your life) you cannot serve others to the best of your ability. I know you might … Read the rest