Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: return on investment
When a person travels their view of the world expands. This past weekend I watched the movie “Sully” where Tom Hanks played the lead pilot. It was about the “Miracle on the Hudson” where a plane lands in the river versus heading back to it nearby airport runway.
As I was watching the movie, I was reminded by the safety messages that many of us take for granted at the beginning of the flight. It is routine; however, these checklists are important in ensuring our safety. These … Read the rest
It amazes me that so many people say they want to pursue their dreams but money tends to be their biggest obstacle. I often wonder if it is truly an obstacle or an excuse to avoid going after what they really want.
Don’t get me wrong! There have been times that I have said that I didn’t have the money to pursue something but I quickly learned that the more that I focused on scarcity, the more scarce money was.
The more I focused on abundance, the more abundant my life became.
I know there may … Read the rest