Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: dreams come true
Everyone has a choice to create the happiness and the life of their dreams. Yet, few will take the initiative to actually make things happen. They come up with all the reasons they can not have what they want.
There are many excuses everything from: the dog to the kids, to my spouse or partner, to heap load of debt or no money, to I have a headache or I need to wash my hair. Think about your excuses.
How committed are you to your dream of creating a lifestyle of your dreams?
How committed are you to growing a … Read the rest
Someone said something to me today that took me by surprise. I had shared with a colleague that my goal of giving out 1000 shoeboxes for The Spirit of Christmas Shoebox Campaign filled with treasures would probably be met 1 year in advance and also be met by almost 150%. She looked at me and said, “You know, I thought your goal was too low.”
Wow, when I started with 120 boxes 3 years ago 1000 seemed like a huge accomplishment and it still is. What amazes me most is when people see the bigger vision – the vision of … Read the rest