Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: woman in business
Creating Wealth with Kathleen Mailer (www.kathleenmailer.com)- Publisher of Today’s Business Woman Magazine
3 Ways to Create Wealth
You need to have three different things in your income. You need to create:
- Immediate Income: You can give someone a product and they give you $20 back.
- Intermediate Income: Money you know is coming in every month for the next 12-18 months no matter what, whether you are working or not.
- Legacy Income: Something that continues to grow and grow for passing it on for generation to generation.
Last night I attended MOM Magazine 2011 FIERCE Woman Awards were I was nominated in the Outstanding MEO category. Tamara Plant organized a first class event. The night will forever be imprinted in my mind. The energy of the women in the room was incredible. I will say this – eating potatoes with never be the same. Imagine if you will creamy whipped potatoes in a martini glass with chicken poppers and a bit of gravy, sour cream, green onion and a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese. Melt in your mouth – yummy!
I was surrounded by some of the … Read the rest