Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: wealth
Seriously, what do gratitude and wealth building have in common? The answer is simple – everything.
You may have heard several theories about “vibration” or “energy” in reference to the Law of Attraction and wondered what in the world do they mean by attracting “like energy”. I am sure you are imagining a magnet pulling you into a never land of fairy tales but it is indeed reality.
The power of wealth building begins in the practice of gratitude. Gratitude attracts wealth.
BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE
The practice of gratitude begins with being grateful for all the things … Read the rest