Tagsachievement appreciative inquiry asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: tracking
Time and money seem to slip through people’s fingers and they often wonder why.
We are all are given the same amount of time 1440 minutes in a day, 168 hours in one week.
However, we are not all given the same amount of money.
The biggest difference between money and time is that you can make more money and you cannot make more time. You can choose to do one thing over another to allot time for certain activities.
Now when it comes to your waistline, the more your burn the more you lose! And if you are trying … Read the rest
Do you know anyone who prepares and plans for the next day? Do you know anyone who reflects on their day and journals points of gratitude? Do you know anyone who wishes that they could stretch their day into the 25th hour? Is that someone you?
Intention living is all about planning and tracking events. Planning means preparing all the pieces you need for smooth execution of a project or task. This can be as simple as having your lunch ready in the fridge or an outfit laid out on the bed. You are ready to take on the day. … Read the rest