Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: The Millionaire Woman
Creating Wealth with Kathleen Mailer (www.kathleenmailer.com)- Publisher of Today’s Business Woman Magazine
3 Ways to Create Wealth
You need to have three different things in your income. You need to create:
- Immediate Income: You can give someone a product and they give you $20 back.
- Intermediate Income: Money you know is coming in every month for the next 12-18 months no matter what, whether you are working or not.
- Legacy Income: Something that continues to grow and grow for passing it on for generation to generation.
Gail Z. Martin shares tips from her book, 30 Days to Social Media Success with Debra Kasowski.
Facebook is truly just another form of business networking. Don’t be afraid of it because it is on the internet. If you can go to a networking luncheon or an after hours event and talk to people and get them interested in what you do and the problems you solve. You can do the same thing on Facebook.
Be of service. It is not just about going out and selling. It is about seeing how you can make a personal connection and build … Read the rest
Lori Raudnask share tips on how to handle sales objections with Debra Kasowski.
One of the most important s to do when handling a sales objection is to always acknowledge what your client is objecting to. For instance, if someone has an objection say: thank you for sharing, I appreciate that, so you think the price is too high. Always come into their world first and find out the reason why they are objecting.
Ask a question. For example -“So the price is too high. I appreciate that. What have you compared it to?” Really go into their world … Read the rest