Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: setting goals
“You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
Do you fret and worry about the possibility of failing? Do you know you increase the odds of failure based on what you focus on? Your mindset is the game changer of your success. If you are focused on failing, you may see procrastination, apathy, and indecisiveness. With a lack of effort or no effort, you will meet expectations of … Read the rest
“You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” ― Zig Ziglar
Everyone has a goal or dream. The goal is something that you want to accomplish or do, become, or have. The goal is an intention. Intentions are wonderful but without a plan of action they’re meaningless. We often hear people talk about some of their goals and dreams or organizational strategies however not everyone takes the time to plan and prepare to execute and make things happen.
Excuses, objections, and reasons for not pursuing goals … Read the rest
“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the moment of time over which you have control: now.” – Denis Waitley
Do you go into a panic frenzy of goal fretting when asked to set goals.? Do you catch yourself starting to list all the reasons you should not set goals maybe you have hear of some of these excuses:
- Why should I set goals? I will not reach them.
- I set goals last year. Nothing happened. (Did you take any action? No. Well then…)
- I just get frustrated, anxious, and
Taking action is the golden key that opens the door to opportunity. When you do not take action, your business begins to suffer. Images that come to mind are: stale bread, a statue, or something sinking into quick sand. I am sure that is not what you want to happen to you. A business that is thriving and surviving the roller coaster rides of life is in constant motiont. Why? You need to build on momentum to keep your business moving in the direction you want.
- updating your website?
- using social media?
- your business