Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: recover from difficult conversations
Some conversations leave us feeling empowered whereas others leave us with a bitter taste in our mouths.
There have been some instances after a long hard day that I have dropped into my big oversized chair and wondered what really happened. How did things get so array? Was it two stubborn people clamouring to be seen, heard, and understood?
Self reflection and self awareness are paramount in recovering from a failed conversation. Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- What role did I play in the conversation?
- What is the impact does this conversation have on our relationship?
- Were we