Tagsachievement appreciative inquiry asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: procrastination
When people think about productivity and performance, they often think about how many items they accomplished and crossed off on their to-do lists. However, if your total focus is on what you should or could be doing, the list could be endless. It is easy to get caught up on the to do list but we fail to notice that if we spent more time stopping what we should not be doing we could increase our productivity, performance, and start seeing the results that we really want.
Start creating a Stop Doing List:
- Stop being distracted by your
Sometimes fleeting thoughts can cause turmoil…
No one ever said that chasing your dreams would be a smooth ride. It is more like a roller-coaster full of ups and downs. Definitely not for the faint of heart but it can be exhausting to the point where you say “That’s it! I give up! If I shut everything down, everyone around me will either back off or be happier if I just stop all this nonsense.”
Before you do, I want you to stop for a minute. Let’s really think this through. Let’s say you do stop due to the pressure … Read the rest
I know many of us have procrastinated at one time or another in order to avoid rejection, failure, or working on something that really doesn’t interest us. I catch my kids holding up the homework train with text messaging or television – wondering when is this homework going to get done? I guess there are days I can even admit I ask the same thing about housework, laundry, and the odd business process. The other day my daughter came home from school and started explaining to me that she was at study skills session and the teacher said procrastination is … Read the rest
Are you overwhelmed by what you have to get done?
Have you started to procrastinate?
Are you afraid that you are going to miss a deadline?
Are you avoiding doing things because you think you may fail or even succeed?
Here are some tips to help you get control of all the things you need to get done:
- Get clear on what you want to achieve.
- Plan Your day.
- Focus on your day with intention.
- Chunk your project or list into smaller pieces.
- Get rid of the distractions around you.
- Don’t wait for perfect – take inspired action!
Watch … Read the rest