Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: making a decision
Everyone has a choice to create the happiness and the life of their dreams. Yet, few will take the initiative to actually make things happen. They come up with all the reasons they can not have what they want.
There are many excuses everything from: the dog to the kids, to my spouse or partner, to heap load of debt or no money, to I have a headache or I need to wash my hair. Think about your excuses.
How committed are you to your dream of creating a lifestyle of your dreams?
How committed are you to growing a … Read the rest
Grab your FREE complimentary mp3 download of the 7 Resolutionary Breakthroughs to Profit and Prosper and stay in touch with our biweekly Success Secrets. Debra Kasowski discusses how indecisiveness can kill your business by missing opportunities, losing time, money, and resources. Move forward through inspired decisive action!… Read the rest
Have you ever noticed that once you have developed a keen sense of what you want and then made a decision that everything starts to fall into place? The greatest challenge or struggle occurs in the mind and whether or not you believe it is possible for you to succeed. Once you realize that the only person holding yourself back is you – the world is your oyster and the pearl is what you create!
I have found that “all or nothing” thinking is one of the mindset shifts that must occur. Some people … Read the rest