- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: increase your productivity
Time and money seem to slip through people’s fingers and they often wonder why.
We are all are given the same amount of time 1440 minutes in a day, 168 hours in one week.
However, we are not all given the same amount of money.
The biggest difference between money and time is that you can make more money and you cannot make more time. You can choose to do one thing over another to allot time for certain activities.
Now when it comes to your waistline, the more your burn the more you lose! And if you are trying … Read the rest
What opportunities could you be welcoming if you were outsourcing? How much more time and you have to do the things that you love? How much more productive would your company be if you outsourced to a genius?
As a solopreneur, you can only do so much by yourself. It is good to have a basic understanding of some of the processes and functions that you delegate so that you can give clear instruction to those you outsourced to.
Just because you know how to do something, it does not mean you should be doing it. I understand that … Read the rest
The results you get in your business are a direct result of your productivity and your focus. Are you wishing you were not pulled so many directions? Do you wish you had more time doing what you love? Would you like to have more “me time” ? Would you like to make more money in your business? You can!
Take a look at your to- do list and what are “Other People’s Agenda” items, or OPA, (sorry – not the thrilling of excitement you may hear at a Greek restaurant). These items can be very time consuming and even drain … Read the rest