Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: increase productivity
What opportunities could you be welcoming if you were outsourcing? How much more time and you have to do the things that you love? How much more productive would your company be if you outsourced to a genius?
As a solopreneur, you can only do so much by yourself. It is good to have a basic understanding of some of the processes and functions that you delegate so that you can give clear instruction to those you outsourced to.
Just because you know how to do something, it does not mean you should be doing it. I understand that … Read the rest
Travelling to different parts of the world is one of my favorite things to do. In order to spread my wings I must travel on wings. Yes – an airplane! Before every departure the cabin crew demonstrates or shows you the video of what to do in case of emergency. The message is consistent and a great reminder every time I watch it- put the oxygen mask on yourself FIRST!
Why? If you cannot look after yourself (and this goes for your business and your life) you cannot serve others to the best of your ability. I know you might … Read the rest