Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: first impression
Meet Our Guest:
Karen Dorland is owner of Image Connections. Karen is an Image Consultant, a Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator and Reiki Master.
She helps people dress to honour their Spirit, and to attract more of what they want in life, so they can continue their journey with confidence, self-worth, passion, joy and most importantly… self-love.
Karen teaches her clients how to bring their personality and inner joie de vivre to the outside, to be expressed in their appearance.
Your clothing speaks volumes about you…without you … Read the rest