Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: executive coach
“Coaching is like a magic mirror, reflecting what you are thinking, feeling and saying about everything in life. By working together, you’ll understand your own mirror and change it to become limitless.”
― Sultan Alsasi
No one becomes a high performer without confidence or support from someone who believed in them more than they believed in themselves. Who is someone you have admired or been inspired by? How have they helped you become a better performer? Coaching is one of the best strategies for … Read the rest
Last week I was sitting in the audience of a panel discussion where the two panel guests were talking about their industries and the social and economic challenges they were facing. They were both passionate about their subject matter; however, I found myself shifting in my chair waiting for the right moment to head up to the microphone to make a comment.
I found it difficult to stay seated as I witnessed several people getting up from their chairs and leaving. I too wanted to leave. Why? The message left with the audience was draining. The focus was one of … Read the rest
If you knew there was one action you could take that would accelerate your success, help you gain clarity and focus, and challenge your assumptions, would you do it? Athletes are not the only group of people hiring coaches. Hiring a coach is one of the pivotal actions you can take in achieving your goals. More and more individuals are working with coaches internally within an organization or externally so that they can get promoted, grow their business, and get unstuck where they may be sabotaging their own success.
Reasons why you should … Read the rest
Some people believe that great leaders are born while others think great leadership can be learned. I believe it a can be a little of both – what you are born into and the role models and mentors you learn from make the biggest difference.
There are certain qualities that propels a good executive to a great one!
- are committed to sharing the mission and vision of the organization and try to onboard all the champions to continue to share the message
- make regular appearances throughout the organization. The staff need to see that you care about