Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: empowerment
Meet Our Guest:
Karen Dorland is owner of Image Connections. Karen is an Image Consultant, a Fashion Feng Shui Facilitator and Reiki Master.
She helps people dress to honour their Spirit, and to attract more of what they want in life, so they can continue their journey with confidence, self-worth, passion, joy and most importantly… self-love.
Karen teaches her clients how to bring their personality and inner joie de vivre to the outside, to be expressed in their appearance.
Your clothing speaks volumes about … Read the rest
Are your developing habits of success? Your habits determine how successful you will be.
What are your success habits? Share this post and comment below.… Read the rest
The power of our minds is amazing yet we have more negative that positive thoughts going through our minds at any moment in time. I came across this message in Tough Times Don’t Last, Tough People Do by Dr. Robert H. Schuller that reinforces the mindset you must have to achieve success. I love this message:
” Success all starts in your head, and every person has the freedom to choose to be a success or not.
Choose to succeed. See yourself as a successful person, and you will be a successful person.”
You have the power to filter the … Read the rest