- asking questions
- building trust
- Core values
- Debra Kasowski
- decision making
- emotional intelligence
- goal setting
- leadership development
- organizational culture
- personal development
- positive thinking
- professional development
- time management
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: content
How much is too much? As a business owner and entrepreneur I have asked myself this question over and over. In my mind the voices battle it out saying, “Don’t be too salesy. You are a teacher at heart.” When it is right to sell and when is it right to educate? How much should I be sharing?
I say…give it all away!
No, I am not talking about giving away all your products and services for free!
I am saying you need to be sharing your best stuff! Your best information, tips, and techniques!
I can hear you from … Read the rest
There is so much you can do with the content from your programs and services, however, it can be overwhelming and it can be hard to decide where to start. Once you discover some of the secrets out there, sky’s the limit! Are they secrets or something you have been waiting to discover?
I had the opportunity to interview ” The Results Lady” Michelle Scism of Decisive Minds for The Millionaire Woman Club. I found this great video of her sharing her expertise. She has incredible ideas about blogging and how you can use your content and share it with … Read the rest