Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: client attraction
Are you too busy doing activities that do not serve you? Are you hiding behind the computer because the thought of networking makes you queasy? Do you think networking is a waste of time? Maybe, you thought if you built your business, product or service, the people would come. Sorry to disappoint you but people do not just come.
Your friends and family may have been your first customers. You may even feel that the well has dried up and you do not know where your next client is going to come from. The problem here is that you do … Read the rest
It amazes me that so many people say they want to pursue their dreams but money tends to be their biggest obstacle. I often wonder if it is truly an obstacle or an excuse to avoid going after what they really want.
Don’t get me wrong! There have been times that I have said that I didn’t have the money to pursue something but I quickly learned that the more that I focused on scarcity, the more scarce money was.
The more I focused on abundance, the more abundant my life became.
I know there may … Read the rest
Have you ever met someone who has a can do attitude? Have you ever asked someone to do complete a task and they said, “I can do it.”? Have you ever wished more people knew how to cultivate this attitude? The “can-do” attitude seems to be a lot rarer than we think but can accelerate your business in a big way.
Do you know any “can-doers?” in your life? We have a lot to learn from them.
- enjoy helping others
- are confident
- thrive on the personal challenge of taking on a task
- look beyond obstacles and see the big