Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: clarity
I remember watching the Oprah Show one day when she had featured a product that she fell in love with. I believe it was a type of soap if I recall. The company was featured another time to share what happened after the show. Phone calls started pouring in and the product sold like crazy. The owners stated it was welcomed, however, it was challenging to keep up. Nice problem to have.
The lesson here is…
Are you READY for your success to arrive?
What do you need to do to get ready for the success that you wish to … Read the rest
In economic downturns, there are individuals who think that attracting clients is just not possible. They think people are nickel and diming it to make ends meet and stuffing every dollar they make into their mattresses. The reality is some people may be, but the majority are still buying what they feel they need and what they want. Take a stroll through the malls, people are still walking out with bags of purchases.
The biggest point I want you to think about is when attracting clients, you do not just want anyone. You need to be … Read the rest