Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: business lessons
President & CEO Kinnikinnick Foods Inc. www.kinnikinnick.com
Graduated from U of A with BA in economics.
Held senior positions in economic development and planning in both the
Alberta and Saskatchewan governments.
Established economic development consulting firm that owned and managed
a variety of companies including an auto dealership (GMC), trucking
company, graphic arts manufacturing operation, furniture manufacturing,
and an architectural signage company.
Founder, Director and President of Westcan Malting in Alix, Alberta. (now
Rahr Malting) one of the largest maltings in the world
Founder, … Read the rest
Not only do I want to dedicate this blog post to the mothers out there internet land but I especially want to acknowledge those mothers who are business owners, the mompreneurs for balancing the needs of their families and their prospering business. Our mothers have taught – oh so many lessons ( & had many sleepless nights) throughout our lives that apply to our businesses today. I am sure you have some incredible stories about your mother or someone who has mothered you at some point in your life.
Time and time again, I have heard entrepreneurs say, “I am … Read the rest