Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility sales success team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: building relationships
Ever since I can remember, I have always been curious about people. Networking to build a true connection is about taking a genuine interest in people for who they are before learning what they do. Networking is not just about meeting people who could help you but also coming from a place of how you can help others. Keep in mind every person that you meet has an average of about 250 people in their network. If they don’t know who the connect you with, there is … Read the rest
Episode 17 – Harness the Power of Momentum
There are no limits to what you can achieve if you stay focused on what you are trying to achieve. You need to believe the impossible is possible for you. Your results may be better than you expect. Success has no guarantees; each action you take starts creating a momentum. If you stop taking action, you stop the momentum.
“Always work hard. Intensity clarifies. It creates not only momentum, but also the pressure you need to feel either friction, or … Read the rest
EPISODE 16 – Challenges Make You Stronger
Challenges are a part of everyday life. A challenge is something that pushes you out of your comfort zone. It can be something you challenge yourself with such as a goal or it could be something presented to you such as learning something new, getting a handle on finances, acquiring your next client, or seeking a promotion. Some challenges are easier than others. Some challenges knock us down for the count. Think about how many times you get up to face … Read the rest
Today’s topic is about the secrets of networking. I am going to share 3 with you.
1. Be intentional about who you are networking with but I want you to be careful not to network just because of someone’s title. It can be very deceiving about what their roles and responsibilities are. The other thing I want you to be careful about with a title as you never know where someone is going. Start treating everybody as a person of influence. I worked with someone who was a Director and then an Executive Director within two weeks time frame of … Read the rest
Today I had the great pleasure of interviewing Laura Gisborne, the founder of Powered with Passion, for The Millionaire Woman Club. We had a phenomenal conversation and one of the greatest insights for me was the power of being present in the moment. How many people do you know that are truly present when you speak with them? There are so many distractions and bright shiny objects in the world.
What I mean by truly present is that you are in a conversation with someone and no matter what is going on in the world everything is about the two … Read the rest
When you go to a networking event or social event, are you going there with intention to meet someone, build a relationship, and potentially introduce them into your business? When you go to an event, don’t stand there like a dear caught in headlights. Go and introduce yourself. I know it can be intimidating when you are not use to doing so. The more you step out of your skin into who you are meant to be, it will be amazing the connections and referrals that you will actually have.
Tips for Intentional Networking:
Act as if everyone in the … Read the rest