Tagsachievement asking questions blogging building trust business coaching communication connection conversation Core values credibility Debra Kasowski decision making dedication effort emotional intelligence entrepreneur entrepreneurs focus goals goal setting gratitude integrity leadership leadership development marketing mindset motivation networking organizational culture personal development Podcast positive thinking practice productivity professional development relationships responsibility success talent team teamwork time management trust values
- Alberta Parks & Recreation
- Archbishop O'Leary High School Career Day, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Breton Women's Conference
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Edmonton
- Canadian Red Cross - Water Safety Conference
- Center of Spiritual Living Business Booster Breakfast Series
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- City of Edmonton
- EWomen Network - Calgary
- eWomen Network - Red Deer
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Junior Chamber Inetrnational (JCI)
- Tofield Women's Conference
- Ukrainian Orthodox Women's League, Olha Branch
- Vegreville Women's Conference
- Womens Wealth Revolution
Tag Archives: attitude of gratitude
With Canadian Thanksgiving just around the corner, I thought it would be most valuable to talk about developing an “attitude of gratitude”. Being grateful does the need to only occur Thanksgiving. When you start to recognize what you are grateful for the more you will discover to be grateful for. Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should … Read the rest
Seriously, what do gratitude and wealth building have in common? The answer is simple – everything.
You may have heard several theories about “vibration” or “energy” in reference to the Law of Attraction and wondered what in the world do they mean by attracting “like energy”. I am sure you are imagining a magnet pulling you into a never land of fairy tales but it is indeed reality.
The power of wealth building begins in the practice of gratitude. Gratitude attracts wealth.
BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE
The practice of gratitude begins with being grateful for all the things … Read the rest
Are you wondering why you have not been growing your business to the level you want? The problem often lies in a person’s mindset. The way you think about your talents, abilities, and skills have a great deal with the results you get. There are often words, phrases, or personal mantras that people say or think about themselves.
Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- “I am not enough.”
- “I am not deserving.”
- “I am need to be more like them.”
- “I cannot do that.”
- “I have nothing to share.”
- “I do not have enough time.”
Let cut to … Read the rest