There are many people out in the world who marvel at the life of an entrepreneur and think it is so grand to have all this freedom and flexibility but the more you have of anything, the more you have to manage it or you will have nothing. If you accumulate many things, you could have a lot of clutter or become a hoarder. If you have lots of money, you could go out of control with spending and not have anything. You need to become more aware of what you choose to accumulate and what you choose to spend your money on so you can live in abundance and grow your assets. The same is true with staying motivated. You need to stay motivated to get the results you want.
There are 9 ways you can do this:
- Build and grow a business you are absolutely passionate about.
- Focus on serving and helping people achieve what they want – step outside of yourself and make a mark in the world.
- Block off time to do what you want to based on your priorities.
- Learn to say “no” to what does not makes you happy. Choose to live in happiness. Yes, I know that taking out the trash may not be desirable but a necessary evil. Otherwise, if not done – you could be very unhappy with the smell.
- Surround yourself with people who get what you are about and your mission. They “get it” you do not have to explain.
- Ensure that you practice self care. You cannot serve anyone when you are not looking after yourself. Rest, sleep, eat healthy, and get regular exercise.
- Work in a location you are most inspired but get out from behind the computer and connect LIVE & IN PERSON. The connection and the experience of you builds trust and rapport. There is something to be said when you can make that first eye to eye impression. Discover and investigate networking events in your area. Get out there and get known.
- Spend your time on your brilliance. Delegate what you are not so good at and so-so good at, so you can focus on being great on what you are best at.
- Reward yourself. Every goal you set you need to set a reward so you can strive to achieve. Added self care – initiative!!!
Staying motivated when there are so many tasks that need to get done can be draining but if you focus on serving the needs of the people you serve, your income will continue to grow. Go out and serve the world.
How do you stay motivated – Comment below.
If you like this post, go ahead and comment and share it so entrepreneurs can be motivated to live out their mission.